All,
I have on the list for this weekend:

Bill Bentley, Walter Feaster, Koyle Knape, Vern Esqueda, David Oualline and friend Keith, Herman Miller and a new caver, and possibly James Franklin and Kel Thomas.

If you are on the list and not coming, or not on the list, please let me know.

David is kindly bringing some shade. Don't forget water. No rain, hot in the daytime, might want to consider going in just before noon and coming out in the evening when it's cooler.

Anyone needing directions let me know--I have them from East and Bill's from Midland, too.

I will flag the gate.

Jacqui