From: David [mailto:dlocklea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 4:03 PM
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: [Texascavers] a personal message

I spent over 3 months unsubcribed from CaveTex.    I hope you all enjoyed that.

I had hoped to stay off for longer, but I want to volunteer to be a
driver at an
upcoming event, and I had fallen outside the loop of communication,
chain-of-command,
etc., causing unnecessary drama.

I am posting most of my rants on Google + now.    I like it better
than Facebook.

So, I am trying to avoid Facebook, but it just seems to have to much
practical purpose.

For example,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cavechatorg/168120223246915?sk=wall

Cheers,

David Locklear
caver in Fort Bend County
President of NaturFest Association
Host of the 2012 East Texas Caver's Cookout
281-995-8487

P.S.

Costco has a new LED Flashlight that puts out 700 Lumens.