FYI
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Bentley
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:09 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] Walter Feaster Kidney Transplant

All,
       I just got off the cell phone with Bill Martin and Ken Kamon who are
there with Walter in the hospital and they said he is doing fantastic and that
all of the thoughts and prayers have been answered. He was being moved from ICU
to a regular room and they were getting his laptop up to him so hopefully he
can get on line soon.  The doner is doing great too...
I will report as I hear more and maybe he can get o here and do it himself.

Bill