I suggest that the only hot air generated is while sitting around with a beer
and talking...

From: Mallory Mayeux [mailto:mmay...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:57 AM
To: Diana Tomchick
Cc: Fritz Holt; Allan B. Cobb; Texascavers@Texascavers.Com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TCR 2011!

Even without throwing sparks, my concern would be that several ATVs would raise
a lot of dust. Allan asked people to drive their cars slowly when they're off
the pavement in order to avoid kicking up dust. Wouldn't four-wheelers cause
the same problems?

Mallory
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Diana Tomchick
<diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>>
wrote:
I believe it is an excellent place for mountain biking, so why don't you try
bringing a bike instead? Little chance that would spark a fire.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Associate Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.