Howdy Fellow Speleonauts,

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who has either power point slideshows or digital graphics that could be used in a slideshow for beginning cavers. And if so, would you be willing to share with me?

I am looking for introduction /caving basics info and graphics that might include: karst geology/hydrology, cave types, cave formation info, biology, cave survey, collection, research/study, fun/exploration, etc.. I will likely customize it a LOT, but am looking for the basics as I am sure SOMEONE has done similar slideshows in recent times.

Thank you for helping your fellow cavers in advance!!!!

--
Travis Scott
tra...@oztotl.com