US Forest Service Northern Region seeks public input on cave restrictions by
May 28

The press release is attached or available at
http://www.caves.org/WNS/USFS%20NR%20Release%205-11-11.pdf

I know some of you get excited about cave permitting, there is a proposal to
start a permit system as well, so send in your comments!
 ------------------------------

Also needed soon

Colorado BLM Seeks Public Input on Target Closures by June 3
http://www.caves.org/WNS/USFS%20NR%20Release%205-11-11.pdf

And we will need to start sending letters in to show support for Federal
Agencies against the CBD lawsuit.
CBD Files Intent to Sue in 30 Days if all Federal Bat Caves not Closed, "take"
under ESA not Redefined, and all Federal Caves not Designated "significant"
under FCRPA:

Intent Letter --
http://www.caves.org/WNS/CBD%20Bat_APA_Petition_NOI_5-25-11.pdf

Press Release -