I have had AT&T as my cell provider for years. I have always been happy with
them. Until recently. I bought a new Blackberry in November, I think. I have
had a lot of problems with it. I currently have 354 emails that have been
loaded over the last 36 hours. I just got this refurbished phone 2 weeks ago
when the new phone I bought just died. I paid a lot for that frickin' phone
and I am pretty pissed. I have a lot of dropped calls and really bad service
these days.

Anyway, my question is this. What service provider do you use and what keeps
you with them? I am looking at T-Mobile if anyone has input on them. I would
appreciate any and all opinions.

Please send your opinion or smart ass remarks to sheryl.rieck@gmail. com so
we do not clog up the lists with talk of cell phones.

Thanks!
Sheryl