There has been a lot of non-cave, non-caving, and non-caver posting here
lately. I remember (and subscribed to) a separate list that I understood was
expressly for that sort of stuff: cavers posting about non-cave-related topics.
Does anyone else remember this? Seems that my mailbox set to receive caving
stuff is getting filled up with other, unrelated material.

I expect to read about WNS, caving trips, convention and meeting announcements,
news about fellow cavers, cave cleanups, cave publications, and other
information I can't find anywhere else, or nearly anywhere else here on the
Texas Cavers list.  Is it that difficult to post other material in a separate
place?