Are those the same guys that are putting the deal together to reopen the
mine at Real de Catorce? This is not OT. As a caver travelling through Big
Bend we always stopped at Shafter and other mines in the area. Many cavers
care about Big Bend, the history, geography, mining, people, and other
interesting features of the place. This is totally caver relevant.
--Ediger