Yikes!  In my haste to get out the Punkin Cave trip report, I
inadvertently forgot to add in the surveyed length from the December
expedition, which left the cave at 3303.13m.  With the 251.25m of new
surveys from this past weekend, the length of Punkin Cave is now
3554.48m, making it the NEW 9th LONGEST CAVE IN TEXAS!  We just passed
Spring Creek Cave (3315m), Natural Bridge Caverns (3354m), Caverns of
Sonora (3375m), Airmans Cave (3442m) and Sorcerers Cave (3510m).  Woo
Hoo!!!!  Cave without a Name (4306.8m), look out!!! We are coming to get
ya!

I apologize profusely to all the survey participants last weekend for
not catching this sooner.  I owe you all a big celebratory party!

--  Crash, shamefaced (but elated) Punkin Survey Project coordinator