I don't know how up to date Google aerial photos are but,

check out the coordinates below and zoom in on the area that looks
like a cave at

22.072457,-98.881416

I believe that is a cave known as Ventani Jabali, and if so, it may be the lower
entrance.

Note how close the large mine is coming to the cave.

The good news is that maybe you can drive up there, and camp within a short hike
to the deep drop, if you can get permission.      This mine is going
to get bigger
and eat up more of that beautiful hill, and there is little that can
be done to stop it.

When was the last time any cavers did the drop ?

I know some Virginia cavers did it back around 93 or so.

Has anybody closely looked at new aerial photos from the El Abra.
Sure does look like there
are a ton of sinkholes up there.     I recall an old AMCS map, showing
about 30 known deep
pits in that area, and several serious caves, some of which were
visited during the 1st Mexpeleo
in 1989.

David Locklear