texascavers Digest 29 Mar 2011 12:48:31 -0000 Issue 1276

Topics (messages 17463 through 17474):

Re: Open Letter to the Members of the TSA
        17463 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com

Calling breakfast cook volunteers
        17464 by: Saj Zappitello
        17467 by: Saj Zappitello

TCMA fund-raising auction this Saturday!
        17465 by: Jim Kennedy

Re: cave-diving video
        17466 by: David

Donation Reminder TCMA auction This Weekend!
        17468 by: Saj Zappitello

an LED light review
        17469 by: David

Seeking volunteer to transport and operate PA system for TSA convention
        17470 by: Rod Goke
        17473 by: Rod Goke

Bracketville and Kinney / Edwards County info
        17471 by: David

Some days you just should sleep in ....
        17472 by: JerryAtkin.aol.com

Re: Punkin Cave trip report, 18-20 March
        17474 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
I'll go ahead and add this item to the agenda for the business meeting
Saturday afternoon.

Correction, though: The total cost for printing and mailing will be in
the neighborhood of $8 to $9 per copy.

I think it best we have this discussion in a public forum and not begin
an online flame war., which benefits no one.

Thanks!

Mark and the TSA Board