Coming (not so nearby) to the USF campus in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area on
April 20th, in case there are any Texans in the vicinity:

-----Original Message-----
From: Johanna Kovarik
To: tbagro...@yahoogroups.com; floridacav...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 2:08 pm
Subject: [FloridaCavers] University of South Florida: Best of Karst - Dr. Hazel
Barton

Hello Florida Cavers and TBAG Grotto,

The University of South Florida Karst Research Group is holding another "Best
of Karst" Event, this year with invited speaker Dr. Hazel Barton.

We are still working out a few details, however I wanted to send out an early
scheduling email so that you can plan to come, if possible!  Events are also
posted on the Karst Research Group Facebook group, feel free if you are on
Facebook to search for the "Karst Research Group", join, and click on "events".

Schedule as follows:

Best of Karst Presentation - Dr. Hazel BartonWednesday, 20 April 2011 at
16:00CPH1023C (College of Public Health auditorium) on the University of South
Florida campus
"Rock Eating Microbes: The Reality of Biospeleogenesis"
There will also be an informal dinner following with the KRG and Dr. Barton
that all are welcome to attend.
Caving Field Trip with Dr. Hazel BartonThursday, 21 April 2011 at
08:00Locations yet to be determined - feel free to email with suggestions and
hosting offers!
Best of Karst Evening Social - Dr. Hazel BartonHazel will give an informal
presentation on White Nose Syndrome, followed by an evening social.
Refreshments will be provided by the Karst Research Group.Friday, 22 April 2011
at 22:00A map and location information will be provided shortly - but it will
be happening in Tampa.
If you have any further questions, or for logistical questions (parking, etc.)
feel free to send me an email.  I will send out another email in a week or so
with final details, although dates are firm.
I hope to see you all there!
cheers,
Johanna KovarikPresident, Karst Research Group

_