Cavers and Grottos,

If you are coming to the ARA in two weeks, please let me know by next Friday  (
rckee...@cox.net ).  SAG needs time for how many the Saturday dinner.  For the
RV hook up cavers coming, the hook-up fees are the same.  As of last week,
about half of the total spaces at the park were already reserved for the
weekend.

CAG folks, I'll be asking for a headcount tonight.
EGI folks, a headcount at the meeting should be fine.

thanks,

Ray
   Spring Arizona Regional Association (ARA) at Kartchner Caverns - April 15-17

    Hi SWR Cavers,

    Here's your chance

    Spring Arizona Regional Association (ARA) at Kartchner Caverns - April 15-17

    Free park entry fee

    Free after hours tour in the cave

    $2 camping

    See below

    The Southern Arizona Grotto (SAG) invites all Arizona cavers to join us for
the Spring ARA from April 15-17 at Kartchner Caverns State Park near Benson,
Arizona. Bring the whole family and the family dog! Camping at the park is only
$2 per person for the whole weekend. There will be cave trips to local wild
caves for those who like to get underground, as well as some lint-picking
inside the Kartchner Cavern and above-ground hiking and a service project to
help the park with their buffel grass invasion. A huge cookout dinner will be
provided by members of SAG at the ramada on Saturday night, along with the
annual auction and raffle of great cave stuff! We will also have a FREE
after-hours tour with the Cave Resource Manager, Dr. Bob Casavant.

    This is an ARA you will never forget!  Please RSVP by April 6 if possible:

    If you are planning on attending:  Email Ray Keeler ( rckee...@cox.net )
or call 623-561-2917.

    If you would like to help with either of the two projects, contact Diane
Raab ( diane_r...@hotmail.com )

    Additionally:
    Group Ramada Use all three days including gas grill No Charge
    Theater Use option if inclement weather including projector No Charge
    After hours tour for your group by Dr. Casavant No Charge,
    Of course regular tickets, can still be purchased at the regular price
($22.95) if an additional or different tour is desired.

    Camping: Is $2.00 per person at the Group Use Ramada. If you will remember,
the terrain is quite flat on both sides which affords an area for several
tents. We will leave the Family Restroom open after hours for use by the group.