Hi all,

I'm sorry I missed the Spring Convention, it sounds like a good time was had by
all.  Thanks to Ellie for setting it up!

TCMA was busy at Spring Convention.  The TCMA Auction was a big hit on Saturday
night.  Thanks to Jim Kennedy with help from Saj, Mallory,  Andrea, Ellie, Don,
and Joe.  I heard it was entertaining.  Anyone needing a reciept from the
Auction, please send me a note.

The TCMA Breakfast was well recieved.  I am always glad that TCMA gets a chance
to feed members and nonmembers alike for a small donation.  Thanks to all who
showed up for breakfast.  I would also like to thank those who got up early to
make breakfast!  Saj organized the breakfast and Matt ran it.  Matt Zappitello
was supported Linda, Joe, Missy, Christie, Arron, and Aubrey.

TCMA had one of its two Members Meetings on Sunday morning.  I would like to
thank Ron for taking over in my absence and running the meeting.  The big news
from the meeting was the passing of our revised bylaws.  I want to thank all
those who attended the meeting.

OK, I'm not infallible, I wasn't even there, so, if I somehow forgot to thank
someone who helped TCMA at the Spring Convention, I am truly sorry.   Thanks to
all the unsung heros who helped TCMA and thanks to all those unsung heros who
worked to make the Spring Convention a fine event.

Allan Cobb
TCMA President