I have an advance copy on DVD for those who can't find it on the
television.  We showed it at the UT Grotto meeting last night. Proving
once again that we are at the center of the caving universe.  J

-- Crash

From: Fritz Holt [mailto:fh...@townandcountryins.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 2:07 PM
To: 'greater_houston_gro...@yahoogroups.com'; Texascavers; 'Geary
Schindel'
Subject: [Texascavers] DEVIL'S SINKHOLE TP&W TV program.

For those who participated in the July 2010 filming at the Devil's
Sinkhole by TP&W photographer Abe Moore and assisted by Eddie McKenna,
the program will air in Houston on channel 8 on Saturday, April 16, 2011
at 3:00PM and in Austin on channel 18 at 10:00 AM on Sunday, April 17,
2011. I presume that those in other cities can call TP&W for their local
listings. I hope this is correct as the information came from Ken at
channel 8 in Houston.

Fritz