Hi Joe,

This news has been in circulation within the bat community for almost a week.
As a personal friend of the person wrongfully being attached, I would like to
speak on her behalf.  Amanda Lollar is currently in a legal battle with the
person responsible for all of these false accusations.  I encourage you to read
the email that was issued by Amanda to the bat community that I have copied and
pasted below.  Although you are circulating the information to Texas Cavers, I
appreciate your unautocratic
email about the matter.  Visit http://www.batworld.org/ to learn more about
what Bat World Sanctuary does.

"Sorry to drag you all into this, but I want to keep everyone here in the loop.
Two of you that I know of have received emails alleging cruelty committed by
me. I suspect she received your email addresses through Cindy Myers, who turned
out to be her supporter.

Everything you are reading has been either manipulated to reflect cruelty or
completely fabricated. This is the same woman we are suing for breach of
contract and defamation. Our injunction is set for this Wed so she is lashing
out and trying to do as much damage as she can in the meantime. If anyone has
any questions please call me at 940-325-3404.

Here is some additional information about her:

http://laanimalpals.blogspot.com/2006/11/mary-cummins-tells-you-how-to-commit.html
http://photos1.blogger.com/photoInclude/blogger/7263/4136/1600/CAARW9QBamended.jpg
http://animal-nutz.blogspot.com/2007/11/special-series-mary-cummins-vs-la-city.html

http://www.facebook.com/AnimalAdvocatesUSA
http://amanda-lollar-bat-world-sanctuary-bad.blogspot.com/";

---

Amanda Lollar
Founder and President
Bat World Sanctuary, Inc.
www.batworld.org

A non-profit, all volunteer conservation
organization providing rescue for bats worldwide.
Please join us on Facebook and Twitter!

PLEASE GO GREEN, print only if necessary