  From: Linda Palit
  To: George Veni
  Cc: texas cavers
  Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 3:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] FW: To the TSS webmaster - Butch Fralia - from the
cave related links page.

  Two different Jim Beall's are bring discussed here.  One died in the 70's, I
think.  The other briefly caved around SA in the 80's, then moved to DC.

  Via clumsy I-thumbs

  On May 8, 2011, at 5:45 PM, "George Veni" <gv...@warpdriveonline.com> wrote:

    Jim Beall was a Bexar Grotto member in the late 80’s and I think the early
90s. As I recall, he moved out of state but I don’t recall where. Linda Palit
may know more.

    George