This is an old headlamp, but I am just getting around to it.

     http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/383850_lg.jpg

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200399969_200399969&issearch=383850

This headlamp sucks pretty bad.

With tax, the cost was $ 27.05.

I think the only positive thing I can say about this headlamp is that
it will stretch to fit
on a helmet, and the battery pack is on the back of the helmet.

The light pattern is almost not usable.     The claim of having a low
switch is false.   Or
maybe it is on low and there is no high switch.      I would call the
headlamp dust
resistant instead of water-resistant, as the battery cover is a loose
flap of rubber.

This headlamp is not worth $ 4.99.

You would be better off to duct-tape a cheap mag-lite to your helmet
than to rely
on this thing.      While the switch is beneath the lens, it feels loose.

The hinge looks shotty.

I will take this one back, hopefully tomorrow.    Their claim of 120
lumens is way
exaggerated.   Maybe mine was defective?

I would not even use this as a back-up.       There are lots of
headlamps in this
price category that are better.

David Locklear