From: Carl Kunath [mailto:carl.kun...@suddenlink.net]
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 4:36 PM
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Kodachrome RIP

It is my understanding that Kodachrome has been put to rest not just because
demand has been reduced to nearly nothing, but because Kodak has decided to
cease production of the chemicals necessary to process the film.  The few
remaining processing facilities were willing to provide service but could not
do so without the necessary chemicals.

Who among us would set aside their digital camera and return to film?

===Carl Kunath