Hello all,

I am seeking to establish email correspondence with those whom are active in
our community though whom have never thought of joining the National
Speleological Society (NSS).  This is in support of a project I currently
have running and I would like to gather additional viewpoints as I finalize
my report on what has been gathered.  This would be very low key and would
just consist of a couple of emails back and forth as I gather your
viewpoints on a number of NSS related subjects.  Any and all assistance
would be greatly appreciated

Herman Miller
her...@cavechat.org

*There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
*
*Ernest Hemingway*