The owner/agency has a webcrawler that does this so miscreants don't keep the owner from making money off of their property.

Feb 6, 2011 01:26:15 AM, dlocklea...@gmail.com wrote:
My attempt to move my comments about Mexico to Facebook hits its first snag
in less than 2 hours.

The profile picture I was temporarily using, ( that I randomly
selected off a world-wide link on the web )
was a copyrighted picture. The owner of which, quickly noticed it.

What do you think the chances are that out of the gazillion pictures
on the web, I could have selected
one owned by a CaveTex reader, and then one that would actually click
on my Facebook page ??

Has to be something like 1 in a million trillion!

Anyways, I immediately changed it, and put my own photo.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/News-Updates-Mexico-Edition/184577178248871