texascavers Digest 14 Feb 2011 17:57:42 -0000 Issue 1246

Topics (messages 17145 through 17165):

Re: OT-fly story
        17145 by: Gill Edigar

Chris Vreeland
        17146 by: Logan McNatt
        17147 by: Chris Vreeland

Two fatalities in Ellisons Cave
        17148 by: Geary Schindel
        17149 by: Linda Palit
        17150 by: ryan monjaras

Ellison's accident
        17151 by: Mixon Bill
        17152 by: Linda Palit

TSA Spring Convention Photo Salon
        17153 by: Don Arburn

underground fiction quiz
        17154 by: Mixon Bill

Bretz's flood
        17155 by: Mixon Bill
        17163 by: Geary Schindel

UT Grotto Meeting - Wed Feb 16
        17156 by: Gary Franklin

Re: True Grit
        17157 by: tbsamsel.verizon.net
        17158 by: John Brooks

deaths in Ellison's
        17159 by: Gill Edigar
        17160 by: Tim Stich
        17162 by: Gill Edigar

Ellison's
        17161 by: Mixon Bill

Mystery at Jester Cave!!!
        17164 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com
        17165 by: Fritz Holt

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about.
--Ediger

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM, wa5pok <mikefur...@att.net> wrote:
> ... and/or arachnids ...

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I'm trying to get in touch with Chris Vreeland.  Anyone have his current phone
# and email?

Thanks,

Logan

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Apparently, my pohne # is wrong on the UT Grotto list, for those of you who care.

It's actually 289-3510.

CV

On Feb 12, 2011, at 8:41 PM, Logan McNatt wrote:

I'm trying to get in touch with Chris Vreeland. Anyone have his current phone # and email?

Thanks,

Logan

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
A TAGNET post noted that there were two fatalities in Ellison's Cave.  Here is
the link to an article in the

Chattanooga Times Free Press.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/feb/12/2-found-dead-walker-cave/

Geary

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
http://www.jocosarblog.org/jocosarblog/2011/02/ga-bodies-of-two-students-fou
nd-in-ellisons-cave.html

a little more information maybe

A TAGNET post noted that there were two fatalities in Ellison's Cave.  Here
is the link to an article in the

Chattanooga Times Free Press.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/feb/12/2-found-dead-walker-cave/

Geary

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
apparently they got tangled on rope
http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14019138

"Semper Exploro" Ryan MonjarasMaverick GrottoCowtown GrottoDFW GrottoUT
GrottoBexar Grotto(832)754-5778

From: lkpa...@sbcglobal.net
To: gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org; texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:35:37 -0600
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Two fatalities in Ellisons Cave

http://www.jocosarblog.org/jocosarblog/2011/02/ga-bodies-of-two-students-found-in-ellisons-cave.html
 a little more information maybe From: Geary Schindel