Cavers, here is a notice for a caving activity Saturday, March 5.  We
need your help!  The Texas Cave Management Association (TCMA) will be
having a work day to clean up one of our properties, the Lost Oasis Cave
Preserve in Travis County (South Austin).  We plan to prune limbs, cut
weeds, bag trash, and just generally make the property more attractive.
We need people, saws, loppers, weed eaters, gloves, and maybe even a
chain saw.  Bring your own drinks and snacks for the work, but TCMA
provide bottled water.  The date is Saturday, 5 March.  The time, 10:00
am till noon.  Meet across from Bailey Middle School, 4020 Lost Oasis
Hollow, in West Shady Hollow subdivision, Austin, Texas.  All visitors
to the Preserve will be asked to sign a liability waiver.

If anyone wishes to enter the cave, Preserve Manager Ron Ralph has
agreed to that, assuming he can track a key to the lock on the cave
gate.  Ron can be reached at 512-797-3817 (cell) in case any one gets
lost, or if you would like to coordinate more details with him.

Thanks for your support!

Jim Kennedy
TCMA Preserves Chair