All you cave cartographers, start gathering your maps and be prepared to
bring them to the convention in Bracketville in April. I will be organizing
the salon this year. It will be run pretty much as in previous years. Check
out the web page for details: http://cavetexas.org/events/mapsalon.html . Be
sure to take a look at the judging form (link on the web page) to see what
criteria the maps will be judged on. If you would like to submit a map for
the salon but won’t be able to attend personally, you can mail a print of
the map to me. If it is small format (8 ½  x 11) you can send me a digital
file and I will print it myself.

-Marvin Miller