All,

TCR is less than two weeks away!

Can you believe it?!

Since TCR wil be held near the Marble Falls/Burnet area this year, I contacted
Longhorn Caverns State Park about some kind of group rate for their wild cave
tour (and, maybe, other parts of the cave some of you may know about and have
toured and/or worked in).

They gave me a price of $35 per person.

I am still signing folks up, so if this sounds like something you'd like to do,
give me a shout!

I was there last weekend and the cave is nice and wet and muddy, so, it should
be a fun time!

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. - Be on the lookout for a MAJOR project announcement concerning a
multitude of tasks at this great and historic cave and friendly and
accomodating State Park. A project that should keep cavers busy for a few years
to come!