This wouldn't have happened had you been wearing a pair of Oakleys.
I have been using them for the past 6 years and Im totally sold on them, not
only do they look cool (most of them anyway) but they also offer a great
level of eye protection, but don't believe me,
see<http://www.oakley.com/innovation/optical-superiority/impact-protection>
for
yourself.

Nico