All,

If you're new to the TSA or will be renewing your membership to the TSA
at TCR this weekend, be sure to grab a complimentary TEXAS CAVER!

If you don't already have this issue (the one with Michael Harris'
excellent water drop photo on it), swing by Registration after noon
tomorrow and we'll have some available.

Otherwise, look for me (I'll be the bald guy wearing the Hawaiian shirt
over  the Rangers jersey) and I'll get you fixed up.

Thanks for your attention, support, and patronage of the TSA!

Have a great time at TCR and be careful out there (and getting there)!

Mark