texascavers Digest 19 Oct 2010 20:05:27 -0000 Issue 1172

Topics (messages 16349 through 16360):

Earth's birthday and Jill Orr Send Off Party
        16349 by: Geary Schindel

Re: Texas Cavers Reunion "Dust Bowl" 2010
        16350 by: Fritz Holt
        16351 by: Stefan Creaser
        16352 by: Fritz Holt
        16353 by: Fritz Holt
        16357 by: SGentry177.aol.com
        16358 by: Stefan Creaser
        16359 by: Carol Belski

Re: UT Grotto meeting October 20, 2010
        16354 by: Fritz Holt

Parks Ranch Cave Map Wanted
        16355 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com
        16356 by: Charles Goldsmith

cavers recycle
        16360 by: Sam Young

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Party Announcement

Friday, October 22, 2010 7:03 PM until whenever.

Reason:  Celebration of Earth's birthday (6,014 years young) and Jill Orr send
off party.

For those who don't know, Jill will be relocating to San Diego soon.

We'll have the grill going and some drinks but feel free to bring a dish and
any specialty drinks.

Dress: casual wear

Location:  Schindel house, 11310 Whisper Dawn, San Antonio 210-479-2151.

Party rules: stay off the roof and don't terrorize the neighbors.

Geary and Sue Schindel

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
The dust was minor compared to the camaraderie, visiting with friends, meeting
new ones and the overall good time had by all.
Thanks Allan, Linda, Lyndon, Pete, Stefan and the many others who made it
happen. Location is the least important part of this great event and I will
never have a complaint except we should have it semi-annually.

Fritz