Thanks to all who helped with the event, including Roger Moore, who picked up
the Shiner beer that was donated for this year's TCR. Shiner Beer, the Beer of
Texas Cavers!

I like the sound of that.

Now no one needs to feel guilty about not paying for the event beer.

I particularly enjoyed the chance to go for a short mountain bike "ride" on one
of the "Level 4" 4x4 roads on the property. I say "ride" as it was such a steep
route I was pushing the bike as often as I was riding it. I now know that the
wheelbase on my large Tundra is too long for those routes. Our dogs enjoy going
for bike rides with us, and while trying to get a drink of water, they managed
to find the muddiest spot on the property in a creekbed, so they earned a bath
when they got home.

I missed seeing David Locklear show up for the event--I expected to see him
right before/after Saturday night's dinner, but I don't know if he ever made it.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Associate Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.