Texas cavers,

The DFW Grotto will resume its project to continue the exploration and mapping
of Spring Creek Cave, about 15 miles north of Boerne, Texas, the weekend before
Thanksgiving, Nov. 20 - 21. If you would like to see this easy and interesting
cave, please join us. I only ask that you let me know that you are planning to
come.

We will be camping at the cavers' campsite at nearby Cave Without a Name both
Friday and Saturday nights.

Spring Creek Cave is a wetsuit cave. You will be swimming in deep water, but
fins are not necessary. A trip to the waterfall shaft about 4,000 feet into
the cave, is a recommended destination. There are excellent photo opportunities.

Besides touring the cave, if you would like to join a mapping team, and perhaps
an exploration team (we need a team to push and map a side passage), which will
require dealing with mud in addition to the water, let me know and I'll tell
you
about it.

Contact me offline.

Bill Steele