Forwarded by Mixon. For me, it's the left mouse button, not the right, that pans.

Begin forwarded message:

From: dirt...@comcast.net
Date: November 9, 2010 8:39:49 AM CST
To: "Deal, Dwight" <dirt...@comcast.net>
Subject: Krizna Jama Photo Panorama

Doing clean up. I may have sent this to you before. We visited this cave on our Balkan karst trip.

Krizna Jama Photo Panorama

Below is a link that should display a panoramic 360 degree color photo of a large cave passage:

     http://www.burger.si/Jame/NovaKriznaJama/26.html

Note that it is not only 360 in the horizontal but also in the vertical, and also in increment angles.

Click on the full screen box which is the symbol on the upper right of the arrows.

After each image fully downloads, the photo should rotate automatically. It may take a few minutes for each image to fully display all its colors.

The software that does this is called Pano2VR.

You can hold your right mouse button down and pan around the cave passage in all directions. And zoom in and out.

And you can go to the cave profile in the upper left corner and click on different passages to view.

Dwight

All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org