texascavers Digest 3 Aug 2010 16:54:44 -0000 Issue 1125

Topics (messages 15680 through 15686):

Re: TPWD Executive Order re: WNS and cave access
        15680 by: David Ochel

Re: 2010 Texas Cavers Reunion!
        15681 by: Fran Hutchins

UT Grotto meeting - Wednesday August 4, 2010
        15682 by: Gary Franklin

Re: Jim's Final Journey
        15683 by: John Greer

Re: TCR sites
        15684 by: Fritz Holt

Personal Road-trip Report 8 of 20
        15685 by: David

Re: Location of Texas caving functions
        15686 by: Fritz Holt

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Hmm...

It's missing from the list of executive orders on their website at
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publications/executive_orders/ - I wonder
where on the TPWD site they intend to post the list of closed caves
that's mentioned in the order?

Cheers,
David

--