MAKE MINE COCONUT!

________________________________
From: Mallory Mayeux [mailto:mmay...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 6:45 PM
To: Jennifer Arburn
Cc: Sheryl Rieck; TexasCavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] 2010 Texas Cavers Reunion!

Off-road vehicles or not, I'm excited to spend my birthday @ my first ever TCR!
I had a boyfriend in the hospital last year that weekend and had to miss it.
think it's going to be a blast no matter where it's held. It gives everyone (us
Houston cats especially!) a chance to catch up with caving buddies we don't
often get to see! I can't wait, and I'm so thankful for everyone who works had
to put this party on.  The only thing that would make it more perfect is a
birthday cake cooked by the caving cooks! (wink wink, nudge nudge @ stefan &
crew) See y'all there!

-Mallory

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2010, at 6:32 PM, Jennifer Arburn