Just took the tour of Forbidden Caverns, near Dandridge, Tennessee.

         http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4595865832_c3c2b79d2e_b.jpg

The area around Dandridge looks like a good spot to spend a weekend.

Unfortunately, I have to keep driving towards Houston.

My only other scheduled stop at the moment is to try to find some really
good cajun food in Louisiana.

Should be home by Saturday evening, and this report should be my last
one related to my journey to and from the NSS Howdy Party.

David Locklear

P.S.   This was my 1st Cavetex post to use a wi-fi notebook connected wirelessly
thru a cell-phone that has 3G service.   It seems to work far better
than having to
hunt for a wi-fi location.    The phone is a Palm that somebody near
me in a restaurant
is letting me use.

I would recommend getting a phone that does that before a big
road-trip, or even better -
an iPad.