Date: Monday, August 09, 2010 2:50:52 pm
To: "Don Arburn" <donarb...@mac.com>
Cc: TexasCavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
From: "Nico Escamilla" <pitboun...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Location for TCR

I've only been to one TCR a few years ago, and all I have to say is thank
you Allan for putting it together

To all those whiners just dont go and keep the whining to yourself, I might
be driving all the way from Mexico to attend this year so dont be crying
about the distance.

Allan, will there be mud or ramen noodles this year?

Nico