The sessions I went to went very well. Yvonne Droms and I were in charge of International Exploration on Wednesday and we had a full day of exciting talks from China to Mexico and points in between, often with standing room only. My guess is that the average age was more like 50, but it is definitely creeping up. The Syphons were great, as always. The weather was often rainy, but that's par for the course at NSS Conventions. At least there were not high winds, so not many camps were damaged. Groad Hollow was in a nice spot in the woods, which was very nice.

Mark Minton