I'm not sure that this would be a particularly good idea. I recently read a
book on the recovery of the "Ice Man" on the Swiss/Italian border. He had been
in the glacier for thousands of years. Upon his recovery, he and his artifacts
had to be taken to a clean lab under special care because they began to
deteriorate fairly soon. Bacteria also attacked the corpse.

I've also read several books and articles about the recovery of artifacts from
the Mediterranean. They also have to be treated and sometimes kept under water
to deter deterioration.

Louise
I'm drowning and monkeys dressed like lifeguards are throwing me anvils. Dilbert