it went pretty good, I was supposed to submit a report here but was out of
town
attending a work realted conference.. We managed to find a backhoe in the
town of
Laguna de Sanchez and until Sunday afternoon it was making pretty good
progress
with the worst still to come, most of us had to come back on Sunday but Gary
stayed
at Gerardo's house to supervise the work and said he'd call me when he made
it out.

I'll let someone else write a detailed report for the TC cause I really suck
at that.

Nico