Interesting, David.  I had wondered what had happened with Taninul.   Not sure
I know much more, now, though.   El Abra and La Ventana!   And More.   Looks as
if tourism continues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tGuJblhxEQ&feature=related

Stayed in the hotel a few times in the late 60s and early 70s, including one
time with Ron Ralph when it was paid for by Time-Life.   I did not see our
names, however, in their Guest Book on You-Boob.

Time-Life Books, The American Wilderness series, “The Sierra Madre”, Donald
Dale Jackson - refers to Me, Ron, Fieselers and others from UT - we had blown
the author's mind at BustaMonkey then took him to Bird Pit to watch the local
kid whack way collecting flying protein.

And then there was the helicopter pilot, his whore, and the jail-break.
Although it involved Taninul, that's another story.

Ah ----- Nostalgia

Thanks, David.

DirtDoc