I am posting this because it could effect Cavetex postings for
you Gmail users.

Gmail is trying a new feature called "Priority Mailbox."

So if you don't like my post, you can click to put them in the low
priority box.    Unfortunately that feature doesn't have a box to
vaporize my post immediately.   You have to do that in your
filter menu.

I recommend everybody get a Gmail account ( unless you are one
of the many who despise Google ).   Gmail works great on many
of the latest phones.    [ It is easy on my new Motorola Rambler.]

This feature could potentially come in useful during a cave rescue
call-out.    Someone could send out a mock post for cave rescue,
and then you could click on that to prioritize it.    So the next time
there is a post for cave rescue it would be in your priority mail box.

David Locklear

( P.S. Sorry I couldn't make it to Cedar Park this weekend.   I had
to work late Saturday night ).