A fascinating and beautifully photographed video of this work, by Croatian
caver Boris Watz, won an award in this year's NSS Video Salon. You can check
out a copy from the NSS library for showing at grotto meetings, etc.:
Bridge in Tunnel, Boris Watz
23:02 minutes

Frank Binney
(Video salon judge this year with Alex Sproul and Lee Stevens)