It is quiet out there on the web.   I can't find anything news worthy.

I hope you are all sitting around camp near a cave somewhere.

Here is a lamp that was upgraded and renamed about 2 months ago.

http://www.berniescafe.co.uk/catalog/images/supernova.jpg

It is waterproof ( using a magnetic switch ),  and puts out 400 lumens
on high, and also has a low setting.

The lens appears to have a collator so hopefully the light pattern does
not have a bright spot in the center.

I am guessing it cost around $ 300 U.S., not counting shipping.

This is the same lamp they had before, but rumor has it that they replaced
the P4 LED module with a brighter P7.

I can't find much info on it or reviews.

David Locklear