Everyone.  This is a hoax.  Her account has been hihacked.  Please disregard
the email from Jill Orr requesting money.

--- On Mon, 6/7/10, Bill Bentley <ca...@caver.net> wrote:

From: Bill Bentley <ca...@caver.net>
Subject: [Texascavers] Facebook message ( account hijacked?)
Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 1:04 PM

Somebody contact Jill and please tell me this isn't so...

Thanks,
 Bill

Jill Orr June 7 at 6:54am

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's
because of the situation of things right now,I'm stuck in Wales United Kingdom
with family right now,we came down here on vacation ,we were robbed, worse of
it was that our bags, cash and credit cards were stolen of us at GUN POINT,
it's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the
authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still
have our passports but don't have enough money to clear the hotel bill, please
i need you to loan me some money, i will reimburse you as soon as I'm back
home, i promise.You have my word

THANKS

Jill
hey