-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Vreeland [mailto:cvreel...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 4:14 PM
To: TEXAS CAVERS
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Re: Rebecca

I hadn't heard about her illness, either. Rebecca & I had some great
times down at Govt. Canyon in years past -- she was the only person I
know of so far who's managed to make it past the tight squeeze at the
bottom of Lost Pothole. She was a great caver & fine human being who
will be terribly missed by me. Fran, I'm so sorry for your loss.