The cave has been owned by Stephany Clifton for many years now. She has been either under pressure or interested in developing those parcels of land for residential development off and on for a long while now. TCMA and a few private cavers have shown interest in obtaining the land, and Ms. Clifton has shown interest in putting it in caver's hands, but the price is too steep and she hasn't been willing to donate or lower the price to protect the cave. We have gone through this cycle several times and it seems that the property hasn't sold (at least based on what I have heard).

Access has been touchy due to the people that do live very nearby the cave and the attempts to develop the property. I haven't spoken with her for a while now and have no idea what the situation currently is, but it is most likely still "in attempted transition" or so. If you really want to visit the cave, I can contact her. It was you that got me into the cave in the first place. But I would suggest waiting until the bats are gone :-)

Travis