I sent him an email yesterday asking for more information but haven't heard
back from him yet.  We have two downhole cameras and may be able to help if it
is relevant to our research interests or area.

Geary

From: Butch Fralia [mailto:bfra...@maverickgrotto.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:15 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Underground Caves

Any central Texas experts on drilling into caves?

This came to webmas...@cavetexas.org<mailto:webmas...@cavetexas.org>.

      I would like to get in touch with someone that knows about underground
caves. We have come across a cave while drilling for a water well on our ranch
in Central Texas. The cave starts around thirty feet under the top soil; it
maybe very large.  The drillers came across it four times in past few years and
has been about a mile apart from the drill locations. They seem to think that
it is eight feet in height. We already have a nine inch hole drilled on
location. If anyone is interested in looking at the site and possibly exploring
with a camera, please get in touch with me.

        ranchhunte...@yahoo.com<mailto:ranchhunte...@yahoo.com>   Phone #
325-451-7120