From: mark.al...@l-3com.com <mark.al...@l-3com.com>
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Lighting up Cascade Caverns - Help a caver out ;)
To: "Lydia Hernandez" <lh_...@yahoo.com>, texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Friday, June 25, 2010, 2:00 PM

Arghh!

I wish someone would have announced this earlier in the week, as I would have
liked to have helped.

As it turns out, I now have other plans.

To Scott or whomever is in charge of this project:

Could y'all post announcements on here sooner and on the TSA Calendar at
www.cavetexas.org so we could plan accordingly?

Is there a schedule for this project one could post?

I thought there was going to be one listed here. (See message below in BOLD).

Thanks!

(A frustrated) Mark