Rod,

Are you seriously suggesting that somehow the satellite is Photoshopping this
image? Being a Photoshopper myself, I hardly thing that's possible unless they
have a Photognome in the satellite busily Photoshopping each image before you
can pick it up on your computer. Oh-kay! Let's hear it for the speedy
Photognomes!

Louise