I'm no expert on any of this, but is not all or part of Hispanola a  well
traveled craton? There are other otherwise ancient inexplicable  critters
there  too like the solenodon. Old world monkeys have tails  too, but
diverged
from new  world monkeys a very long time ago. Most  people think Primates
are a
recent  group but that is just not the  case. If I am not mistaken they
have
been around  since before the  dinosaurs looked up to see the comet. No
time
to fact check any  of  this.

Here in Hogtown we are crushed. Wes was the best, larger than  life, a
motorcycle riding, beer drinking, bad joke telling, world  traveling, deep
diving
superhero. This right after his best bud Pete Butt  got gobbled by a gator.
He  will be sorely  missed!

Sleaze